• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I've never geeked out over a car until this thing was out in front of our building a few weeks ago. This is my FAVORITE car when I play need for speed so needless to say I was DROOLING over it. 12C baby!

Gotta have it with the right paint job.... :laughing

Attachments

• UJ Paint job.JPG
    UJ Paint job.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 81
Speaking of paint jobs...
Reminded me of this I snapped back in 2011
5sm.jpg

6sm.jpg

Ok, fair enough, probably not paint, but a wrap.

Purrari.jpg

Deadmau5's "Purrari". He actually got a cease and diseased letter from Ferrari USD to remove the "Purrari" badges :wtf

Ok, I'll play. This is an old friend driving me in his convertible. 175 mph on the speedo on a piece of bumpy, rural two-lane made my jaw drop and my sphincter twitch. Anyone know what it is....? :thumbup

Attachments

• IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 108
^^^
Looks like a Gallardo.

Correct...:thumbup I foolishly thought that since it was a Spyder, it would be a bit of hairdresser's car. :wtf In practice, I think it was the most challenging thing I've ever driven. I was surprised at just how tight the rear diff was and how I could feel that behind the wheel in slow 90 deg bends.

Sickest car in this thread hands down

I often think the true beauty of Jeffs Volvo is that until just recently, it was still a sub $10k project. Just more time than money, and it really worked out.

(an engine rebuild due to an ambitious boost choice finally pushed it into the five figure range)

A whole lot of work and attention to detail, and the builder left the wheel arches misaligned with the axle(s).

I think the is the angle of the pic. But it does have a prototype 1 of 6 built billet rear-end that my not have lined up just right

Back