• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I think the is the angle of the pic. But it does have a prototype 1 of 6 built billet rear-end that my not have lined up just right

volkswagen-karmann-ghia-blue-mamba-custom.2000x1333.Jul-25-2014_12.12.26.509082.jpg

volkswagen-karmann-ghia-blue-mamba-custom.2000x1333.Jul-25-2014_11.55.03.085104.jpg

ne_nau.gif

Is that a Herkimer Battle Jitney?

Instant Touring Car, just add rivets...

I think I may or may have not seen these in here before but Fuggit... I'm toooo fast and furious not to post.

[youtube]VcEPnS6s2Pg[/youtube]

Instant Touring Car, just add rivets...

I think I may or may have not seen these in here before but Fuggit... I'm toooo fast and furious not to post.

[youtube]VcEPnS6s2Pg[/youtube]

The guys at Liberty Walk are really cool guys and their work is amazing. The detail in the cars up close is great. Been in a couple of them and would love to own one. Not my top pick of cars but it's up there and the shop is great.

I missed the 250F driving by, but don't complain, because I still can't hear because of the Shadow MKIII Can-Am car (the black one) - the McLaren wasn't as bad.

No fart-cans were in Danville Sunday the 21st.

[youtube]Usry2F4miws[/youtube]

Not bad for a sheeple fashion accessory that also works as a phone.

Back