• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I love that the gap in the front splitter still has the distinctive Aston "mouth."

Nice work.

2016 acr......I need this

Attachments

• dg016_070vp2trmlrevba42v2cknfnuprlv87-970x546-c.jpg
    dg016_070vp2trmlrevba42v2cknfnuprlv87-970x546-c.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 94
  • Dodge-Viper-ACR_Street-Legal-2016-022-1600.jpg
    Dodge-Viper-ACR_Street-Legal-2016-022-1600.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 87
Saw one of these at a fun car show Saturday on Treasure Island.

Bac Mono. 280hp 4cyl 0-60 in 2.8sec

Owners didnt start it though, pushed it onto a trailers :(

bac-mono-c180404092013234003_5.jpg

bac-mono-c180404092013234003_3.jpg

Fav was this '67 Camaro c5r from CLP Motorsports. Cant find any pics online.

clpmotorsports-is-bringing-their-1967-camaro-c5r-conversion-to-carsandcoffeesanfrancisco-this-weekend-on-july-11th-at-treasure-i-99699.jpeg

10509717_1588494601389108_3847759226718116368_n.jpg

I'm not a fan of Mustangs in general, fox bodies in particular. They really went out of their way to make that one look awful :laughing

Dat engine comparment tho :drool

I'm not a fan of Mustangs in general, fox bodies in particular. They really went out of their way to make that one look awful :laughing

That was the first generation fox. Nothing was good looking in the late 70s and early 80s. :twofinger

A clean, late 80s-early 90s LX 5.0 example, though? Yes please! :drool

That was the first generation fox. Nothing was good looking in the late 70s and early 80s. :twofinger

A clean, late 80s-early 90s LX 5.0 example, though? Yes please! :drool
I take exception to that!
I had an 85' GT that looked great. In 85 they did away with the ugly styling. The GTs got funky in 87 or 88. The LX's are pretty much the same as my 85 GT save for the new, and nicer single headlight per side. Hell, I'd still have that car except some a$$hole destroyed the steering and interior trying to steal it.

Those were fun cars even if the brakes were a complete disaster.

Lest I forget, mine had A TTop! Glass roof was all that back in those days.

Last edited:
speaking of terrible, that looks to be completely created in photoshop.

I can prove its real. See how the passenger door doesn't line up with the rear quarter panel. That is pure 1970s Deeeetroit quality. :laughing

The LXs were much lighter. ;)

The LX's are the same as pre funky GTs. The GTs got heavier with all the ground effect stuff. I light ones are supposed to be to notch backs ala CHP mustangs. I did have the chance to ride in the front seat of one in 88' and was surprised to see they were stick shift instead of autos. The guys gave me a ride home after I highsided my GPZ in the rain on the way to school.

that's one way to ruin a classic

+1 terrible. thank you vin diesel

Really? It's an actually used racetrack car. It's not a garage queen, it was built with a purpose. There's classifications for classic cars. Can't keep them stock and compete. Best sounding car I saw that day....better than the Veyron and other pricey new crap.

I can see from a collectors standpoint but I'm sure it was a run of the mil '67 camaro, not a Yenko or something rare.

James-Shipka-1967-Camaro-OUSCI-2013_13.jpg

I'm a big fan of Pro Touring and not into concours stuff, unless it's something rare. We don't need any more stock looking '66 6cylinder mustangs

AgxIbTYl.jpg

Pro touring cars can be built without making them look ridiculous. But I'd much rather see classic muscle in its original state.

I'm a big fan of Pro Touring and not into concours stuff, unless it's something rare. We don't need any more stock looking '66 6cylinder mustangs

AgxIbTYl.jpg

Nice stance, but could have done better with the wheels. Those deep dish are so 90s

AgxIbTYl.jpg

Yes, this is it for me. Hopefully they transplanted an LS7 dry sump and C5 and up suspension/brakes!

Back