• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

xui150n.jpg

I love this artist.

^^^Haha. I had one recently where I sent some questions and the guy was all cocky about the thing he was selling and he wrapped up his annoying response with something about how I should get something else if I found something like it for a better price. I thanked him for his honesty and told him I'd look for something else for a better price.

^^^Haha. I had one recently where I sent some questions and the guy was all cocky about the thing he was selling and he wrapped up his annoying response with something about how I should get something else if I found something like it for a better price. I thanked him for his honesty and told him I'd look for something else for a better price.

I've done the same, was the cleanest truck on CL for make/model at $2 or 3k under what everybody else was selling. Still came down $500 for the first person that stopped by so i could be done with it. Some people are in a hurry to sell, some aren't. Is what it is

^The new
0*9BYGa20RkF4rTpJU.png

meme. Nice catch by the person behind the camera.

Back