• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

LntCNYW.jpg

I was really trying to understand the grouping.
I even went into Stormtrooper jokes
then it got real

I was really trying to understand the grouping.
I even went into Stormtrooper jokes
then it got real

White privilege :twofinger

Got it immediately

(but really only because of the off duty officer thread in the sink was still fresh in my mind while browsing barf)

P.S. Come onnnnnn, it couldn't have been a storm trooper joke. That target wouldn't have a scratch on it.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone met me in person or saw a picture of me on from an internet forum in the last 14-15 years and said "wait, you're black?"

Beyonce would probably be asking me for a personal loan.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone met me in person or saw a picture of me on from an internet forum in the last 14-15 years and said "wait, you're black?"

Not a surprise here, I've seen Beverly Hills Cop.

Wait you are black? :twofinger

Don't get what? a police gun range target that has all the shots in the black lines and none in the white lines? you don't get it?
that kind of pattern would be hard to do (speaking from a former frequent target shooter view =w/.22/.357/.45(s)/etc...) That pattern looks impossible....

OH now i get it. Black & white. You mean someone went to all that trouble to make a =racist= target? :rolleyes Pure idiocy...someone's THAT stupid? :thumbdown

Silliness; targets are for improving skills. Nothing more.:thumbup

that kind of pattern would be hard to do (speaking from a former frequent target shooter view =w/.22/.357/.45(s)/etc...) That pattern looks impossible....

OH now i get it. Black & white. You mean someone went to all that trouble to make a =racist= target? :rolleyes Pure idiocy...someone's THAT stupid? :thumbdown

It's supposed to be funny. Don't take it so serious.

I should have realized though because if you have to explain something, it's not funny.

There's a reason I posted it in the Comic thread and not a Political one. Don't take it to hard my friend :twofinger

Back