• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone met me in person or saw a picture of me on from an internet forum in the last 14-15 years and said "wait, you're black?"

Beyonce would probably be asking me for a personal loan.

wait , did you put on a Nana panel at Fanime about 12 years ago?

TBh8jCY.jpg

that kind of pattern would be hard to do (speaking from a former frequent target shooter view =w/.22/.357/.45(s)/etc...) That pattern looks impossible....

OH now i get it. Black & white. You mean someone went to all that trouble to make a =racist= target? :rolleyes Pure idiocy...someone's THAT stupid? :thumbdown Silliness; targets are for improving skills. Nothing more.:thumbup
It's supposed to be funny. Don't take it so serious. I should have realized though because if you have to explain something, it's not funny.
well i ain't the brightest bulb on the block, ya know? :twofinger
There's a reason I posted it in the Comic thread and not a Political one. Don't take it to hard my friend :twofinger
Ya, I see now. Sorry...

I was just a REAL avid hunter/shooter at one time (until all my guns were stolen), so it's hard to deal w/someone bad-mouths one of my favorite hobbies (besides riding!) :p

Not a surprise here, I've seen Beverly Hills Cop.

So....you're not fallin' for no banana in the tailpipe ?

You've been hanging out with that white guy too long.

Google sleep paralysis
It's a very well-documented phenomenon that people have been reporting for centuries.
Essentially you're in a semi-conscious state. Your body is releasing a chemical that prevents you from moving and acting out your dreams.

You are conscious but still dreaming . Sometimes you can half speak but moving is impossible breathing seems difficult and it's accompanied by irrational paranoia and fear.

It's also associated with the hag myth, sort of like the succubus.
Many people report a old woman, "shade"or female demon sitting/laying on their chest or watching them.

I experienced that only one time. My first night in my first apt when I moved to California. So something about all the changes I was making at that time triggered it.

I've had episodes where I could feel the paralysis coming on, even though I was still conscious. It was very disconcerting, and I had to make efforts to regain control. Hasn't happened in some time though.

Back