• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

if i remember correctly, the baby eventually ends up getting cooked and fed to someone.

the OG grimm's fairy tales were just that...grim.

You were serious about the baby?

yeah, the modern sleeping beauty fairy tale is actually a composite of a few stories, with the horrific shit omitted for the sake of children and replaced with the other. most of the story's narrative comes from a 14th century german fable called "little briar rose"

i always knew my degree in literature would eventually come in handy :laughing

:laughing i forgot u told me about that

my children's literature class was so fucking brutal. it was all about how fucked up kids stories were before they were whitewashed to conform to puritan sensibilities. I also wrote a children's book for my final project called "My Dog is Gay and That's Okay!" :laughing

my children's literature class was so fucking brutal. it was all about how fucked up kids stories were before they were whitewashed to conform to puritan sensibilities. I also wrote a children's book for my final project called "My Dog is Gay and That's Okay!" :laughing

I just spit tea on my screen. :rofl

35removal.jpg

And the little mermaid turns to sea foam after giving it up to prince what's is name and then getting spurned?

garoppolo

:laughing

So what’s red and has seven dents in it?

P.S. Belle leaves the Beast and parties it up with the money from all the jewels he gave her. He ends up dying of a broken heart and she discovers his body because she came back for more moniez for to partay.

Last edited:
And the little mermaid turns to sea foam after giving it up to prince what's is name and then getting spurned?

I wonder if you've heard this before, I know alanrider has

[youtube]0CBShoN2bhA[/youtube]

Are these posts even political? I'm not sure they are anything more than inane and bigoted.

Well since Teg is nowhere to be seen lately, I guess someone had to take over.
Takes "special" kind of person to try stir shit up in a regional forum in another state.

Back