• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

<<snip>> No Mod or Admin has told me to stop. <<snip>>

Check your PM's. A mod sent you a message 24hrs+ ago.

Ignoring a suggestion from the owner is rather disrespectful.

I'll make it official:
RobertJ,

Stop posting these types of images (or anything vaguely similar to them) in this thread. Please stop with the tinfoil hat theory regarding censorship. We have a thread for the images that you would like to post. It is in the Political Forum. If you would like to have access to that forum, it requires you to send Budman a request by PM.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

And for everyone else:
Let's get this thread back on topic and cease the current discussion.

Thanks.

24852509_10156185776482994_3773770896179008148_n.jpg

24879878_10156185680242994_5954742865074702586_o.jpg

I'll make it official:
RobertJ,

Stop posting these types of images (or anything vaguely similar to them) in this thread. Please stop with the tinfoil hat theory regarding censorship. We have a thread for the images that you would like to post. It is in the Political Forum. If you would like to have access to that forum, it requires you to send Budman a request by PM.

Budman and I had a short positive conversation this weekend. No threats were made, and I respect his position. I'm happy to stop posting images that depict Muhammad and/or Islam in a bad light, so let's hope that others show the same restraint when it comes to Christianity and Judaism. Mention tinfoil if you like, but there was no doubt what was going on here in this thread.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Budman and I had a short positive conversation this weekend. No threats were made, and I respect his position. I'm happy to stop posting images that depict Muhammad and/or Islam in a bad light, so let's hope that others show the same restraint when it comes to Christianity and Judaism. Mention tinfoil if you like, but there was no doubt what was going on here in this thread.

You're welcome.

This all started when you dug up something I posted highlighting the absurdity of religious practices (specifically circumcision) from many pages back in the thread and took personal offense. You then decided to start posting anti-muslim cartoons in response. There was no conspiracy and I had no agenda other than I thought it was funny and thought others might think so too.

FWIW Islam also practices circumcision, and you'll notice the difference is my post isn't targeting any one faith in particular.

Let's not pretend there was some larger attack or conspiracy to attack your faith.

I apologize if you were offended. Seriously. It certainly was not my intent. I was raised with religion, but currently am not religious. I respect peoples right to faith but only to the extent they don't force those views on myself or anyone else. That goes for all religions.

Here is what you first took offense to, and your response. It spiraled from there.
NewsroomEditorsFearMuslimsCartoons.jpg

Better to lose a little foreskin or your head?

And because it is an image thread.
24900204_10156185678082994_688166437625375396_n.jpg

I'll make it official:
RobertJ,

*sigh*

The written coachings to Robert aside, what makes the Muhammed toons political if the other religious toons aren't? They all can be found funny or offensive, can't they? Seems like a double standard to me.

Back