• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Th0KPYr.png

20okiq.jpg

Get out and ride avoid PMS

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 7.54.50 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 7.54.50 AM.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 127
I sure wish the current craze over ADV bikes would slack and the price on GS would drop due to all the *$ crowd wanting to get rid of the 800lb paper weight now sitting in their garage. Would love to swoop on a low mileage GS with all the farkles.

prophet-muhammad-aisha-his-child-bride-first-date-cartoon.jpg

he upped the frequency in response to being told to stop, he's trolling / antagonizing on purpose

i recommend the simple solution I use when my 10 yr old acts out

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

enter "RobertJ" > Okay

problem solved

By the way, I suggested this some time ago to those offended. No Mod or Admin has told me to stop. It's been suggested by Budman that I take it elsewhere. I'm not throwing a tantrum, trust me, if I was I'd be banned by now. You guys need to think about why negative depictions of Jesus are OK here but not Mohammed. Could they not both be considered policical? Don't let your biases guide you through life.

Last edited:
By the way, I suggested this some time ago to those offended. No Mod or Admin has told me to stop. It's been suggested by Budman that I take it elsewhere. I'm not throwing a tantrum, trust me, if I was I'd be banned by now. You guys need to think about why negative depictions of Jesus are OK here but not Mohammed. Could they not both be considered policical? Don't let your biases guide you through life.

So you are doing this for the sake of parity?

And you are using budman’s forum to do it? And when asked by budman to consider stopping, you consider it and decide to continue.

You should be very thankful that budman is tolerant, and generous enough to allow you to continue crusading at the expense of his forum.

You like that guy who is telling extremely crass jokes and behaving like an ass in a restaurant and when asked to tone it down or go to a bar just gets worse. That is not an adult behavior.

There are funny jokes and then there are bigoted ones. If someone was posting Jesus ones that were political in nature or leaning in that directory they would have been asked, and have, to rake it to political sub forum.

So, a old muslim man who visions sleeping with a young girl IS political? Wrong. Just let it go. It may not be funny to everyone, but the thread title is 'comic strips and and troll faces, etc.' not 'I don't think this is funny so you are lucky you're not banned'.

IMO RobertJ is going for a specific reaction. Smells political to me.

partially agree. the reaction sought is social, in my opinion. whether or not the cartoons are funny, and why they might be funny, is very subjective

it's his choice to keep posting that stuff

it's other member's choice to keep viewing and responding to his posts

this doesn't seem hard, to me. get over it and move along with life, enjoy it, or block it

Professional victim/bully, ie troll. This is the kind of person who mouths off and gets butthurt when he gets smacked down. Dude just tries to spray shit in an otherwise entertaining thread.

Probably sitting there in his momz basement beating off with glee at the reactions he’s got.

but but, muh jesus

i dont care either way, i just wish the cartoons he posted about religion were funny. they are just stupid social commentary

Last edited:
Back