• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

For all the Dave's out there.

Attachments

• 26169039_10214706969212505_1908925555651169817_n.jpg
    26169039_10214706969212505_1908925555651169817_n.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 106
my mom and dad took me to the Hell Freezes Over tour when i was a kid. that was the first time i ever smelled weed

The Eagles were much, much better after they broke up and recorded singly.

Count me as one of two of 350,000,000. Hotel California was the Ina Gadda da Vida of the millennials.

As a former karaoke host, I'd sooner shave my balls with a rasp than listen to Hotel California, but I like the music, for the most part.

Good point about the solos.

Of note, Don Henley once said that he felt that karaoke impugned the integrity of his songs.

I made it a point to own every Eagles and Don Henley song available on CD+G so that my customers could impugn away.

Surprised it's not an e-reader considering less weight the better.
iZzXF66.jpg

Last edited:
Taking a dump in the middle of the night must be exciting!

Taking a dump in the middle of the night must be exciting!
I've never done that kind of climbing (big wall, multi-day, mostly aided) but I've heard stories about places where they've spread it on the rock to dry.....I'm too light of a sleeper to sleep well with my life depending on my anchor's holding, especially with somebody else on the same anchor's moving at night.

I've never done that kind of climbing (big wall, multi-day, mostly aided) but I've heard stories about places where they've spread it on the rock to dry.....I'm too light of a sleeper to sleep well with my life depending on my anchor's holding, especially with somebody else on the same anchor's moving at night.

Yeah no shit, ONE anchor??? Is there a safety?

Back