• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

After giving it more thought she's really just using the salute to indicate where her eyes are and letting the guy know that she'd like him to look there instead of at her boobage.

Ya, eyes up here, not on my tits that I have left hanging out and largely exposed.

I wonder, if I walked around with my ball sack partly hanging out, if I could be rude and flip people off and yell at them to 'EYES UP HERE!'?

:laughing

:)

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 95
Ya, eyes up here, not on my tits that I have left hanging out and largely exposed.

I wonder, if I walked around with my ball sack partly hanging out, if I could be rude and flip people off and yell at them to 'EYES UP HERE!'?

:laughing

I've seen it happen. At the lake each year there is that one "dood" who drinks too much and isn't really prepared to go to the lake bringing jogging shorts instead of swim trunks...nad flesh hanging all about.

Re: the gal with her nice bod and dress AND doods at the lake in jogging shorts...noticing dood's nads and ignoring them is easy...why is it so hard to notice that gal has a nice bod and is showing it off without staring at her tits the entire time you are conversing? Act like you've been there before even if you haven't. :thumbup

Back