• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

'till they turn you away when they catch you.

My girlfriend has certain "Assets" that lend them selves perfect to hiding bottles of Whiskey, and won't be noticed unless a full TSA pat down is done.

After that, it's just about walking into a bathroom, sneaking a sip, or filling an empty coke cup/bottle and doing the same :thumbup

Is that Disneyland or California land, I didn't think there was beer at Disney?

See below...

DCA sells beer and wine everywhere. DLR does not.

:thumbup

i do not understand adults going to disneyland sans children.
whats the appeal?

It brings out the memories I had of going when I was a kid. Besides, there's THOUSANDS of adults that go sans children. I'm not sure why anyone would think Disneyland is only for families or children. Also, if you're smart about when you go, child-overload is not an issue. Plan ahead.

What's the security like going through the gates now days??? How easy is it to sneak in a bottle of Whiskey

Bottle? No. Mini-bottle? Sure. Just stick it in your pocket and walk in. No one pats you down, they only search bags. People have done this for years.

The wife got her purse searched. I'm sure you can stash it in your cargo pants pocket no prob.

Exactly.

'till they turn you away when they catch you.

More like if they do. If you're not causing problems, they'd have to physically see you brandishing it. Otherwise no one cares. People smell like booze (and other more offending odors) in DLR consistently. There just isn't a big enough issue with it for anyone to really care.

The Mrs. and I in Walt's apartment above Main St. Empty nesters and loving it. Did I mention we got married here 20 years ago?

Attachments

• 1451545_10200348669154221_797886118_n.jpg
    1451545_10200348669154221_797886118_n.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 85
I'm sure most of the auto correct memes are fake, but this one is hilarious...

:rofl
00061843.jpg

One time I was texting my sister "I'm making bulalo for dinner" (bulalo is a traditional filipino soup dish), and auto correct changed it to "I'm making bukake for dinner"... lol I caught it before I sent the text, but still got a good laugh out of it. :laughing:laughing

Back