• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I'm sure most of the auto correct memes are fake, but this one is hilarious...

:rofl
00061843.jpg

One time I was texting my sister "I'm making bulalo for dinner" (bulalo is a traditional filipino soup dish), and auto correct changed it to "I'm making bukake for dinner"... lol I caught it before I sent the text, but still got a good laugh out of it. :laughing:laughing

Funny thing is the auto correct, it corrects the word to one you use more often

Hey Pete, at first I chuckled and then I got a little uncomfortable before deciding I wanted nothing to do with any of those OCD pictures. Point taken. :)

Hey Pete, at first I chuckled and then I got a little uncomfortable before deciding I wanted nothing to do with any of those OCD pictures. Point taken. :)

I am not even that OCD and I started out and was like oh haha. By the last couple I was like WTF. Come on! :laughing

I'm sure most of the auto correct memes are fake, but this one is hilarious...

:rofl
00061843.jpg

One time I was texting my sister "I'm making bulalo for dinner" (bulalo is a traditional filipino soup dish), and auto correct changed it to "I'm making bukake for dinner"... lol I caught it before I sent the text, but still got a good laugh out of it. :laughing:laughing

um why is bukake in your phone dictionary:rofl

Hard to tell the difference between my OCD urge or Common Sense urge.

Back