• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

and now for something completely different
the_larch_mug.jpg

:thumbup:rofl

:rofl

Yeah, those resemble nunchucks and his bers dersn't lerk verlence, derp derp!

Good! Mom probably doesn't want to smoke the roach anyway. That's the worst part. Or is that not what you meant? :teeth

she's probably thinking you should link that. I mean WTF, how hard is it to keep stuff safe for work. and if its borderline, take the conservative choice and link it.
I would think that the conservative choice would be for someone to not go to this forum while at work.
But that's just me.

where someone views the thread from has nothing to do with the definition of not safe for work.

Actually I think it does. What is safe for someone who works at kink may is not the same as someone who works for a church, and vice versa. It is a subjective thing...

As for the image originally in question, I have seen worse in a fashion magazine or in a banner on a news website.

The point was that there are probably some places where viewing a motorcycle forum at work would by itself be considered NSFW, and then on top of it to be browsing in the portion of the site known to be a little off color would be an even worse idea.

As noted in this case, your particular perspective or perhaps your workplaces sounds a bit more conservative than others.

Last edited:
Back