• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Bike.jpg

I thought I was the only one who got their belt loops stuck on stuff! I swear half my pants have a torn belt loop from a door handle or a drawer pull!

I thought I was the only one who got their belt loops stuck on stuff! I swear half my pants have a torn belt loop from a door handle or a drawer pull!

My belt loops are always above door handles, but my wallet chain gets caught in them all the time.

ever_merged_nid_2729.jpg

My belt loops are always above door handles, but my wallet chain gets caught in them all the time.

Back when wallet chains were the rage, I got stuck on the Indiana Jones ride when my wallet chain got wedged somehow during the course of the ride. That was an embarrassing 30 minutes waiting on engineers while everyone gave me pissed off looks for holding up the ride. :|

i totally had a leather wallet with a chain and a weed leaf on it that i bought from a flea market in the 90's

Back when wallet chains were the rage, I got stuck on the Indiana Jones ride when my wallet chain got wedged somehow during the course of the ride. That was an embarrassing 30 minutes waiting on engineers while everyone gave me pissed off looks for holding up the ride. :|

That happened to me once. I busted a link on the chain and got out that way.

It's not 2001, jnco jeans aren't sold anymore and you can lose the wallet chain.

I have been wearing the same wallet with chain since like 1993. I have fixed a couple of links with pliers (see above) and had to replace the leather beltloop once, but I think my wallet may be older than some BARFers. WTF are jnco jeans? I've been wearing Wrangler since the the late 80's/early 90's.

jeez now that brings back memories with the Jnco jeans.

I'm sure you guys heard of Menace jeans and Kikwear.

Back