• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Yeah, much like spotting a fucking Dwarf Sequoia in a crop of Eucalyptus tree's.

Holy mother of... How the hell did I manage to spell Eucalyptus tree correctly.......

They have been disguising them as trees since before I had a cell phone. Welcome to the 90's.

Last edited:
You've seriously never seen cell towers masquerading as plants? :wtf

1410386578000-TreeWeb.jpg
cell-phone-tower-disguised-as-a-cactus-1.jpg
Invasive-Species-05.jpg

I just negotiated a contract with verizon for a cell tower. 25 years starting at $2500./month 2% bumps anually. For a fake tree. Bingo!

I'm kinda shocked that a lot of people haven't seen cell towers in tree costumes. They are all over the place. Guess it really does work!

I just negotiated a contract with Verizon for a cell tower. 25 years starting at $2500./month 2% bumps annually. For a fake tree. Bingo!

I found out this is illegal in Virginia. Apparently they made a law, stating that these companies cannot lease out land from private land owners, only state owned property or property the companies actually own.

You know, because fucking people trying to make some money off of these companies... States greedy as hell.

Back