• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

gcTDesf.jpg

women are oblivious to things like that. just look at the entire feminist movement. its one big double standard.

:rofl you just know she's on the other end of that trying to think of something legit to say :rofl

I just negotiated a contract with verizon for a cell tower. 25 years starting at $2500./month 2% bumps anually. For a fake tree. Bingo!

From Verizon:

Design Criteria for Property Evaluation
Typically, our Facilities require ground space on which we would construct either a monopole (or similar type structure) or installation on a rooftop.

Land for tower sites:

Should provide a leased area approximately 100' x 100'
Should be no more than 100 to 500 feet from a major paved public street
The property should be within a zoning classification that allows communication structures
Must provide 24 hour access, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to all portions of the facility

Building or Rooftop sites:

Should be a minimum of 3 to 4 stories tall
The zoning of the building should allow for communications facilities to be placed at your location
Should be a flat roof, capable of handling a Minimum of 150 lbs./square Ft. of roof loading.
Must provide at least 20' x 30' area for equipment on the roof, in the building or on the ground immediately next to the building
Must provide 24 hour access, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to all portions of the facility

--

Wow, they need 100' x 100' plot of land? I assume it's not just a tower, but some sort of building associated with it?

The tower has to have both signal & power supplies, so yes.

Wow, they need 100' x 100' plot of land? I assume it's not just a tower, but some sort of building associated with it?

THey won't use a full 100' x 100' but there is a tower, and what looks like your local PG&E or AT&T box on the side of the road.
Of course not all cell towers are as tall as this one, but it gives you a good idea.

15306_Vodafone_Tower.png

THey won't use a full 100' x 100' but there is a tower, and what looks like your local PG&E or AT&T box on the side of the road.
Of course not all cell towers are as tall as this one, but it gives you a good idea.

15306_Vodafone_Tower.png

I realize they won't use the full 100' x 100' space, but I was more or less inquiring why they needed so much space. I know there would be a support building associated, but why so much perimeter?

Huh, my lease premises requires only 12'x25'.

Yeah, I was just reading up here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/realestate/

I'm sure there are different levels of towers and space requirements.

Maybe in case they need machinery when installing/maintaining the tower? I dunno... just a guess... or in case the tower collapses or has an issue surrounding area damage wont be so great?

Back