• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

10386777_10154039209028647_4176473165884631323_n.jpg

Plus media spins it like it was an overwhelming GOP victory and some kind of national referendum lol despite the fact over 90% of incumbents stayed

Maybe in case they need machinery when installing/maintaining the tower? I dunno... just a guess... or in case the tower collapses or has an issue surrounding area damage wont be so great?

It arrives on the back of a BIG truck (or 2/3), with a crane to stand sections up, & with other associated vehicles. Takes a lot of space to put one up or use a crane to repair it.

When I worked in FM Radio top of Mt. San Bruno, the "Live 105" (105.3 KITS FM) antenna would break about once a year, & they would have to come out w/all kinds of stuff to fix it. 5" hardline, 30ft. antenna, 300ft. tower, etc. It was quite the job for the simple ant/line repair...

I'd use a "skill saw" to cut hardline for them. No one told me it was made of beryllium copper....:thumbdown

Xmas is fuckinh stupid

Somewhat agree.

I've always enjoyed the holidays as a chance to spend evenings over a feast with family and friends while watching the marathon of "A Christmas Story" on TBS.

Unfortunately, as with all major holidays, it's become commercialized beyond recognition. You hear Christmas music in October, Black Friday now starts on Thanksgiving evening, Valentine's Day now has the slogan, "get her a gift or you'll hear about it later," and MLK Day/Memorial Day/Labor Day/Presidents Day now have more car sales than any other day.

It's saddening.

I love xmas! We get together, eat awesome foodsies, watch fun movies, eat moar foodsies, decorate, eat even moar foodsies, give gifts, and...you guessed it...eat even moooaaaaar foodsies. I don't give a shit what it's about. It could be a mass baby murder ceremony for all I care.

Back