• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

tumblr_ng27x6ERMH1sllg9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ng27x6ERMH1sllg9yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ng27x6ERMH1sllg9yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_ng27x6ERMH1sllg9yo4_500.jpg

tumblr_ng27x6ERMH1sllg9yo5_500.gif

I pay $8500 ($2000/month) a semester for my daughter at UCB. The she joined a sorority $300/month. Then she couldn't commute from Hayward and needed an apartment (after student housing and sorority housing) $1100/month. The only thing that keeps me from mentally losing it is that my parents did it for me and she will have to do it for her own as well.

Holy fuck. Tuition at least doubled since I graduated from there in 05.
What about San Leandro? That uses to be cheaper then Berkeley, and accessible by BART.

I hope she is in STEM field.

Last edited:
I pay $8500 ($2000/month) a semester for my daughter at UCB. The she joined a sorority $300/month. Then she couldn't commute from Hayward and needed an apartment (after student housing and sorority housing) $1100/month. The only thing that keeps me from mentally losing it is that my parents did it for me and she will have to do it for her own as well.

Horrible logic

I laffed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 71
Horrible logic

While I think the sorority thing is lame, I don't see a problem with the rest. Living close to school gives more study time. And paying horrific rates for school is better then making her pay for it and potentially not succeeding.

School related comic:

math.png

I had a practical math course that I had to take in high school in order to graduate. It covered "basic" things like what is shown in that Oatmeal comic as well as writing checks correctly, balancing your checkbook, maintaining a bank account and retirement fund and investments to include how buying and selling stocks work. That class was far more effective in preparing me for the adult world than any other math course I took in high school or college above Algebra 1.

Back