• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:rofl
h43146CF8

h6519236E

150511151538-new-adventure-travel-tweet-exlarge-169.png

(CNN)An advertising attempt by a bus company to lure a young crowd has backfired, with social media users sharing it for all the wrong reasons.

New Adventure Travel Limited (NAT Group), based in South Wales, United Kingdom, plastered an advert on the back of their buses which showed a semi-clad woman holding a sign that read: "Ride me all day for £3 ($4.7)."

with social media users sharing it for all the wrong reasons.

Uh, no, I think they were sharing it for all the right reasons, with a side effect of there being advertising going on at the same time.

Sounds like it worked to me.

Don't give me any of this "our mistake", "not intentional" BS.

Uh, no, I think they were sharing it for all the right reasons, with a side effect of there being advertising going on at the same time.

Viral Marketing 101.

Hmm it seems this younger demographic is on these...internets. How can we reach them?

Unless she's using a strap-on (or is a she-male), no one could "ride her" anyway. :twofinger

:wtf

Does a bicycle have a dick?
Does a motorcycle have a dick?
Does a sled have a dick?
Does a roller coaster have a dick?

I have 'ridden' a woman many times.

Back