• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

11255541_846478265400714_8897804038795714126_n.jpg

Oh no...i didnt know you were one of these.

Professional wrestling is theatrical athletic performance. It's not presented as legitimate competition.

It's no less fake or real than Parks and rec, or te office. A sense of "reality" is simply used as a vehicle for the performance. No one thinks it's real beyond small children, who think sponge bob is real and transformers are real. The management of WWE emphatically states it's not meant to be taken as real.

As for being "one of those", pro wrestling is a great cultural American heritage. It's born and bred American theater, an original American art form that's very much a part of southern and eastern American cultural heritage. I like the blues and rock and roll to too. Why do you hate America?

Last edited:
Professional wrestling is theatrical athletic performance. It's not presented as legitimate competition.

It's no less fake or real than Parks and rec, or te office. A sense of "reality" is simply used as a vehicle for the performance. No one thinks it's real beyond small children, who think sponge bob is real and transformers are real. The management of WWE emphatically states it's not meant to be taken as real.

As for being "one of those", pro wrestling is a great cultural American heritage. It's born and bred American theater, an original American art form that's very much a part of southern and eastern American cultural heritage. I like the blues and rock and roll to too. Why do you hate America?

Im sorry

Found Kev's baby pic.

1dbcc5bd4b3dd76c0fb7e23dde735b98.jpg

Sure, but they're vetted by skilled editors before they're posted here and save the rest of us from miring through the rest.

Back