• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Hmm it seems this younger demographic is on these...internets. How can we reach them?
Lolz
23E08B6800000578-0-image-a-2_1418044917728.jpg

A woman is an object! :teeth

If you can see it or touch it, it's an object. :thumbup

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/object?s=t

noun

1. anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.

2. a thing, person, or matter to which thought or action is directed:
an object of medical investigation.

3. the end toward which effort or action is directed; goal; purpose:
Profit is the object of business.

4. a person or thing with reference to the impression made on the mind or the feeling or emotion elicited in an observer:
an object of curiosity and pity.

5. anything that may be apprehended intellectually:
objects of thought.

6. Optics. the thing of which a lens or mirror forms an image.

7. Grammar. (in many languages, as English) a noun, noun phrase, or noun substitute representing by its syntactical position either the goal of the action of a verb or the goal of a preposition in a prepositional phrase, as ball in John hit the ball, Venice in He came to Venice, coin and her in He gave her a coin.
Compare direct object, indirect object.

verb (used without object)

10. to offer a reason or argument in opposition.

11. to express or feel disapproval, dislike, or distaste; be averse.

12. to refuse or attempt to refuse to permit some action, speech, etc.

verb (used with object)

13. to state, claim, or cite in opposition; put forward in objection, disagreement, or disapproval:
Some people objected that the proposed import duty would harm world trade.

14. Archaic. to bring forward or adduce in opposition.

I found out when I saw it live at the cow palace. remember junk yard dog, and his famous move where he'd knock the guy down, then get on all 4s and head-butt the shit outta him? live, the guy falls down, jyd gets on all fours and BARELY TOUCHES the guy's head, and the guy flops over, then the farce is repeated. I was devastated, put my hand-made posterboard down, and began a period of self-evaluation.

I saw Ric Flair and Arn Anderson take on the Road Warriors in SF. Had second row seats. They turned each other into bloody mess'. Those were great days of wrastlin'.

I saw Ric Flair and Arn Anderson take on the Road Warriors in SF. Had second row seats. They turned each other into bloody mess'. Those were great days of wrastlin'.

You have no idea how jealous I am.

Back