• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

^ The hood? That's the nicest looking hood I've ever seen. Who are those white chicks doing zumba off to the side?
I'm calling fake and, yes, kind of racist.

There's no racism there. Equal opportunity a$$holery.

12122856_10206302170768152_7877432981413835421_n.jpg

It would also be quite illegal, since booby trapping stuff is generally frowned upon by the authorities.

It's not my fault they didn't notice the black steel cable I used to secure it to a pole. :dunno

A1 yes, Worcestershire no. And the latter should only be added during the cooking process. If you have to add any sauce to a steak after it was cooked, it's either a poor cut of meat or you or whoever cooked it needs to learn how to cook a steak. :x

Fuck That! I love love love Lea & Perrins! I put a little bowl of it next to my plate and dip every bite in it as wells as marinading the steak with it. If Worshestershire were a woman I'd marry her.:x Nice meme though.

Back