• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

My ex puts bbq sauce of everything that comes off the grill. Emphasis on EX.

I don't mind A1...for other things. Never steak. :twofinger

9df011c66ecf26c27ea95e4612e88a862e51a9c33edb90302985a2f7ea1b6046.jpg

A1 yes, Worcestershire no. And the latter should only be added during the cooking process. If you have to add any sauce to a steak after it was cooked, it's either a poor cut of meat or you or whoever cooked it needs to learn how to cook a steak. :x

OOORRRRRR, the steak is perfectly fine, but somebody loves A1 so much that they put it on anyway... Thats me, Ill eat about half the steak without sauce... then I MUST PUT A1 ON IT!!! :laughing

OOORRRRRR, the steak is perfectly fine, but somebody loves A1 so much that they put it on anyway... Thats me, Ill eat about half the steak without sauce... then I MUST PUT A1 ON IT!!! :laughing

use A1 on a steak I make at my house then fool me once, eat meat with me again and insist on A1 then you'll get 80/20 hamburger shaped like a rib eye that you can douse to your hearts content the 2nd time.

If you don't grill or BBQ then this would seem to be a decent steak

[youtube]AmC9SmCBUj4[/youtube]

and of course if you are eating with a woman around then Gordan has all the moves to treat a lady right (nsfw, language):

[youtube]syRQ7iShpzY[/youtube]

"business in the front, party in the rear" ummmmm <kills me>

Says who, meat snobs.

I say do what you want. And I've butchered cows, so my opinion is better than yours.

^^This. Freedom!!! Do what the hell you want, let the snobs & hipsters sod off. :x

Of course, HP sauce is da bombs... :party :laughing

So does Sandra. And it's hilarious.

(NSFW...of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ttQEQH9bY

Says who, meat snobs.

I say do what you want. And I've butchered cows, so my opinion is better than yours.

Yeah...Michelin Star chefs. What the fuck do they know about proper food preparation, right? :laughing

You're right, you can put whatever you want on your steak. And I also have the "freedom" ( :rolleyes ) to make fun of you for trying to church up a steak that clearly wasn't cooked right to begin with. :thumbup

so does sandra. And it's hilarious.

(nsfw...of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ttqeqh9by

yeah...michelin star chefs. What the fuck do they know about proper food preparation, right? :laughing

you're right, you can put whatever you want on your steak. And i also have the "freedom" ( :rolleyes ) to make fun of you for trying to church up a steak that clearly wasn't cooked right to begin with. :thumbup

freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you are so white that mayo is too hot.

:twofinger

Back