• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

[YOUTUBE]_PCLAlqOCbM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]2ZA9mhJF_dI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]1LyrnSslKVo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]LOsWRpS3V5A[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]UOgeatSETs0[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]9imANGpHlP0[/youtube]

Random pop song turned rock that came up. Not bad

[youtube]zIj-1IRXtDk[/youtube]

lol. Chickens.

[youtube]lc8RtdAWt-8[/youtube]

Upbeat emo?

[youtube]AUCRA3k7w2Q[/youtube]

[youtube]hLcBECiISzE[/youtube]

[youtube]SiEr9OUcqpo[/youtube]

Last edited:
First time ever. I just watched a two hour vid of 2Cellos. Whoa. Awesome. Covers of AC DC and the Stones. I watched the whole thing , live at Zagreb, 2016. Whoa.

Thank you OP

Well...it's a cover song that made me smile...

[youtube]LW_O5VWIOZE[/youtube]

probably more of an interpretation than a cover,

[youtube]5G2H5mIai8Y[/youtube]

I think 2Celllos are playing the Comical Pavilion April 16.

I would not classify myself as an MCR fan, but it is shocking how much better this cover is than the awful original song.

[youtube]FOuSxal8pf4[/youtube]

That is actually a killer track.

We've talked before about how many well known songs are actually covers... well, here's another! I was looking this up because I thought I recalled someone other than Commander Cody doing it... and then realized the original one predates CC by almost 15 years.

[youtube]k5ZycJC-pmo[/youtube]

[youtube]X57qD_LTRgY[/youtube]

[youtube]X9uk9IcoQ0w[/youtube]

And a bonus here... how many knew there was a sequel to DWDTG?

[youtube]L0XUTD7QYcs[/youtube]

And a bonus here... how many knew there was a sequel to DWDTG?

Yeah, I did. It didn't stick as well to me. I seem to recall it was from back around the same time that Cash was covering NIN in his final heyday.

If you enjoy continuing such stories, did you know that In This Moment responded to Billy Idol's White Wedding 35 years later with Rob Halford on a track called Black Wedding?

[youtube]TZFQgqhNoEI[/youtube]

[youtube]8-2hUmoaPfU[/youtube]

[youtube]0C-dNgypA5M[/youtube]

[youtube]qF9dCWmq3pM[/youtube]

Yeah, I did. It didn't stick as well to me. I seem to recall it was from back around the same time that Cash was covering NIN in his final heyday.

If you enjoy continuing such stories, did you know that In This Moment responded to Billy Idol's White Wedding 35 years later with Rob Halford on a track called Black Wedding?

Yeah, that's a nice one. Brink and Halford's voices go really nice together.

Btw, of the last four I posted, I really enjoyed the HAUSER one. Making an instrument sound just right when using it to cover vocals never seems to work for my ears. But his playing really gave me a solid Chris Isaak feel.

Last edited:
Back