• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

[YOUTUBE]cSomStY2iwI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]RJ5a83NFHnI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TCik0Dg6nh4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]kRMwplvQNqk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_fUzE6GQK_k[/YOUTUBE]

Marcin. Whoa. Tomorrow I may go to a real record store (Streetlight) and buy a CD…

We used to hang out in record stores, back in the day.

Marcin. Whoa. Tomorrow I may go to a real record store (Streetlight) and buy a CD…

The guy from Roadkill, Freiburg(?), just posted that they're going to be gutting the Tower Records in LA that used to be a big hang-out place.

I hung out @ Tower Records. Every year, I picked up those long calendars.
il_794xN.2149748950_dttm.jpg

[YOUTUBE]kct3QWbca-E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]q2UQEpVG8I4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]YAOpXrb1Qqs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]RiGcImg9ZvY[/YOUTUBE]

for some reason this reminded me of the first check i ever wrote - at a record store (in high school). the clerk looks at it, and said ‘um, no’, and handed it back to me (accompanied with an explanation). great feedback. first i knew that checks shouldn’t be filled out using a pencil. he let me borrow his pen :laughing

[YOUTUBE]esgWuNHrJtE[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Vs22epZzH4Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CgDIIMaTyOE[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]pXPNtQPAu6w[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]3hGSqqhhokE[/youtube]

[youtube]t4sK8d48Exs[/youtube]

[youtube]MnNHJWbMNDg[/youtube]

[youtube]jWNEr4eHL18[/youtube]

Last edited:
I wonder what the most covered songs are? This one's gotta be on the list. Probably pretty high up there for 90s music.

[youtube]HPmPVoo_U_U[/youtube]

Thanks Charles. A lot of the playing for change stuff is fun to watch and those were all new to me.

[YOUTUBE]l78ORFu1llA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Xx5otxLS3qc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PJeg43-FTmg[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]BaCP7wtdKQI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_CI8t6NaB1w[/YOUTUBE]

Back