• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

one moar carillon cover:

[YOUTUBE]5ThpySUhCA8[/YOUTUBE]

grew up near a carillon as a kid, always loved the way the carillonneur plays the keyboard with their fists ... :laughing

kind of a fun way to get into covers, like looking for cello or death metal covers:

[YOUTUBE]GU3UmYhe6Uo[/YOUTUBE]

thought we'd had a Brass Against post in this thread, but must've been in the What Are You Listening To thread ...

This one takes me back to high school. We got a local band to play at my buddy's birthday party... and yep! Neighbors from about a half mile away called the cops.

[youtube]iSwoM7WIy5M[/youtube]

This one... I just saw a different video of the singer, and checked it a few of her songs. Most are decent, but I really liked the video for this one. Years ago I had a girlfriend who worked with deaf people. So I always like to see forms of inclusion.

[youtube]K6CTpN6UMKQ[/youtube]

For your listening pleasure, I submit Napalm Death's version of the Dead Kennedy's classic, Nazi Punks Fuck Off. Because this thread is lacking in grindcore
Maybe I misinterpreted the thread title, but I thought the songs were supposed to be good.

Getting way out of hand in here. Slow this shit down before someone gets hurted.

[YOUTUBE]O7Xa0jxhXj8[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe I misinterpreted the thread title, but I thought the songs were supposed to be good.

:rolleyes
Good is subjective, isn't it? I'm not a fan of most of the stuff posted but I'm not going to shit on other people's likes.

:rolleyes
Good is subjective, isn't it? I'm not a fan of most of the stuff posted but I'm not going to shit on other people's likes.

I agree!
I had to go and listen to the original because neither genre are my cup of tea. But I thought it was a fun cover!

repost, maybe, but Ms Lana W knows a good-a@# cover when she hears it:

[YOUTUBE]0JrlKcoD1Qw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]JHSaoMVqta4[/YOUTUBE]
“Taylor Mac sings Amazing Grace through the streets of San Francisco”

posted this cover video a bunch, cuz it’s kick-a@# ... :party

Last edited:
Ya hear a tiny snippet in some random tik tok compilation video...

[youtube]wtQBQDaE4Pg[/youtube]

So then you just gotta keep digging...

[youtube]xHZrpg3UDcc[/youtube]

[youtube]XEa6wD9j4CE[/youtube]

[youtube]d93wCW7mgmI[/youtube]

Screenshot 2021-12-31 22.12.40.jpg

[YOUTUBE]s2-GnKVmjzY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_0tbaHRGB8c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RqyPbTdkrms[/YOUTUBE]

Came across this struggling artist. Some songs are better than others, but I'll always give views to people who include the doggos! :teeth

[youtube]a2Cenb4UNFE[/youtube]

[youtube]Hry9gaxL0LE[/youtube]

[youtube]ERuOesgB140[/youtube]

[youtube]BYpsgQ_Jm7M[/youtube]

[youtube]MNQMxsaS7xU[/youtube]

I guess she's Hawaiian, and recently recorded this folk song. She has interesting info about it and her childhood in the description that's worth the read

[youtube]pKvpBbkTqaE[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back