• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

HoHo 2024 in Weaverville, CA Aug 2-4 - SIGN UP Open!!

I am tiiiiiiiiieeed. Pushing a tiiiiiiieeed OG to work?? :afm199

Check your texts. :kiss

Oh... it better not be 108 in HoHoville. I know Lonster does not want to be sponging my old man ass under the trees. :laughing

Oh... it better not be 108 in HoHoville. I know Lonster does not want to be sponging my old man ass under the trees. :laughing
I don't think I can anymore. Since the changeover, I lost my 'Budman's Errand Boy' status.

Unsure of which bike to take. I do like the idea of an early morning ride to a mountain top so I'm leaning towards the adv...assuming I can hit 100k on the Road King this weekend on the Kernville Morro Bay Rally.

I don't think I can anymore. Since the changeover, I lost my 'Budman's Errand Boy' status.
We can fix that when you get me a beer on Friday night. I will be in the lounge chair under the tree.

Unsure of which bike to take. I do like the idea of an early morning ride to a mountain top so I'm leaning towards the adv...

:thumbup

be awesome to see you up on Weaver Bally … I’m hoping to also be at teh 49er Motel on Thursday, and if things go as in years past I’ll try to ride up Weaver Bally for sunrises/sunsets four or five times over the next few days. :clown

probably lots of practice in the area for people who might want to be riding in say, Pakistan, in the near future. :laughing

Did we get the private forum going yet?

Kernville Morro Bay rally last weekend, company good times in San Diego in 2 weeks, then the Bieberville rally the following week.

:banana

Looks like I'm too late to the party and all the rooms are booked. he put me on a wait list for a remodeled room and if it's available I'll get that. Paul mentioned a block of rooms that may have been held by one of us but I didn't recognize the name lol

Back