• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

HoHo 2024 in Weaverville, CA Aug 2-4 - SIGN UP Open!!

I just want to say that im stoked to do this rally with all of you. Even though the Aquabats are playing with the Aggrolites, whom I haven't seen live in a decade, in Sacramento on Friday the 2nd..

But im still coming out with you lot. :)
Did you get a room sorted out?

You both have access for the :blah before the :ride and after..!

I'm in for Saturday night. See ya's for pre dinner cocktails.

I’m in for Saturday night. I be caged with mtn bike cause I gonna go hang in Mineral on hwy 36 for a few days. Gonna be lovely. The e mtb is a moto pretty much.

[Threadjack]

Lol, does anyone remember the Creatures of the Loin? They believed the Moped was the ultimate prepper, survivalist, post-apocalypse vehicle. Based on the fact that if you ran out of fuel you could still pedal to get where you're going. They should be all over the E-bikes for the same reason but electricity is easier to come by, clandestinely, in the wild, than premix.

{Threadjack/]

I've charged/tended every BMW motorcycle I've had since 2011 with a direct SAE-plug harness to the battery itself, avoiding the Powerlet port altogether. Haven't had any issues doing it that way with three different models. :dunno

Signed myself and my ego up, so we're good to go
woot
Leave your ego home and bring your liver. Much more entertaining for the rest of us.

Back