• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

homosexuality

Bad Dad

Laughing at the hypocrisy
Moto(s)
Name
Fuck you
For a while now, i've been wondering if I was really happy in the relationship that i am in. and finally I have been able to make the right decision.

I am GAY!

I thought this being my most favorite of places, that I would share my new found freedom with you guys. I know, maybe it comes as a surprise, but in the end (no pun intended) this is what I need to do.

I have talked to my S.O. and she is very supportive and will help me in the transition to a male lover. I hope that the same can be said about all my friends here on barf.

It just feels so good to finally tell the world that I AM A HOMOSEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that this thread can serve as a proper venue for people to talk about their homosexuality and that it is not bastardized.

thank you all.

Marco

p.s. I AM A HOMOSEXUAL!!!! damn, it just feels so good to be free and say that.

:)

That's fantastic Marco. Not only did I not get a chance to tap the tree botherer's ass, I now have to edit my post in this thread to remove a tree killer, and add a third sodomite.

I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to keep track of this stuff from over here...

Are you two coming to the wedding, BTW? ;)

GrizzlyPeakGuy said:
That's fantastic Marco. Not only did I not get a chance to tap the tree botherer's ass, I now have to edit my post in this thread to remove a tree killer, and add a third sodomite.

I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to keep track of this stuff from over here...

Are you two coming to the wedding, BTW? ;)

Thanks James, I appreciate the support, and glad that you understand.

It has been very hard to hide this for so long.

:)

I can't tell if you are for real or not. If so, good on 'ya, if not, look up Joey Boots.

It would explain much...

Small things....

Like your screen name...:teeth

OMG!!! I'm gonna cry I'm so happy for you to have come to this term with your internal conflict! (Conflict being you were married to a woman and didnt realize you didn't want to be bc of reasons other than disposition)

Marco, that is so great! From my eligible bachelor thread, Smallfry is a total catch! Maybe you should shoot him a PM!

By the way, if this really is Marco, I hope you still have some heavy weapons at home.

Otherwise, Thatch is gonna raep you. :wow

Is your SO hot?

Back