• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

homosexuality

Hey guys I know that it sounds weird and fake, but I thought that the kitchen sink party would be the perfect time to let everyone know. I appreciate it, and thank you all for not bastardizing the thread too horribly.

smallfry, huh?

;)

thanks

Jakemate said:
:green

GROSS DUDE!

yeah, you're the one that came up with it....so where does that place you, on your knees sniffing butt? Enjoy the view. :loser

Dove said:

fabulous.jpg

hey guys, sorry, i have to host the kitchen sink party. i'll be back tomorrow.

This is kind of hard to believe, but if its true I have to say you have a lot of courage Marco. Congrats on your new beginning. :Port

Did you realize this way back when you held down that purse snatcher guy? You cute little dry humper you!

Anti-Hero said:
You faggot! :laughing

:laughing

i was wondering why he was being so nice to me at the party... ...kept making me take jello shots... ...kept asking if i wanted a massage...

:|

:) I have never slept so well. I am so liberated. thanks guyssss!

well shit, that explains the last 2 years of my life. I've been in a so called relationship with a man who would never go yum yum and often cried after intercourse. My ass has never been so frickin abused. I am relieved. I am also very happy for you Marco. I hope that the rest of your life works out for you. Seriously.

Melissa said:
well shit, that explains the last 2 years of my life. I've been in a so called relationship with a man who would never go yum yum and often cried after intercourse. My ass has never been so frickin abused. I am relieved. I am also very happy for you Marco. I hope that the rest of your life works out for you. Seriously.

Someone needs a hug.

Marco,

Just don't ride a Yamaha or that'd be totally fucking ghey....

otherwise, congrats to you for finding yourself...

weak_link said:
I can't tell if you are for real or not. If so, good on 'ya, if not, look up Joey Boots.
ya know i wasn't the least bit shocked, when Joey came out.

As for you Marco....I ain't buyin what you're sellin....super heroes are NOT ghey.

3238119-lala.gif

Back