• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

homosexuality

}Dragon{ said:
Pics or it didn't happen :rofl

So, Marco- is he HAWT?

:laughing

Looking to join in?

Congrats Marco. Hope it makes things better for your happyness.

whether you're joking around or not, it's all good. all of us have to do our thing, whatever it may be. the hateful people who refuse to understand this are the ones that lose out on so much of life. good luck to the new you!

Now I'm all butt-hur. Or rather not :(

I mean, it was bad enough that you turned me down when I thought you were straight, Marco, but now?

:cry

HE'S GAY!! :party Which one's the big happy fag smiley?

Good for you, Marco. Congrats on figuring yourself out. :thumbup

Last edited:
You are going to be so owned in a few weeks when you decide that you are not really gay after all. I smell a New Flava Era in the making

}Dragon{ said:
Pics or it didn't happen :rofl

here's proof : his dog showed up with the evidence at the KS party....:p

3238336-3062638-dildo_dog.jpeg

So, Melissa, about that bogus immigration marriage we were planning? :wow

'S all good. You can still have half my Limey passport. ;)

:wow :shocker

WTF!!!!

you've got to be kidding me? for real?

well, not that there's anything wrong with it...so good luck, and try not to suck any cocks in a parking lot.

Why doesn't a mod merge the homo and suicide thread? They seem to scroll in tandem anyway.

you know i don't think you're gonna be a very good homo...you're gonna have to overcome that gag reflex...have you thought this through. you might have to take some lessons if you're really serious about this. nobody likes a half ass homo..

marco,

speechless. it takes balls of gargantuan magnitude to confront the ultimate question of who you are and reclaim your deeply buried identity. out on barf, nevertheless, a community plagued with intolerance and homophobia. :hail

wishing you the best on your renewed vigor enroute happiness.
congratulations. :party

Back