• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

How many riders switched to LED headlights from halogen?

We've been talking about dropping LED replacement bulbs into housings designed for halogens. You know, that engineering problem you keep asserting is trivial, but that none of the 800 lb gorillas in lighting have solved.

As I explained previously in my reply to Enchanter, no one has ever attempted to solve the technical problem because the economic problem that precedes it is prohibitive.
 
Drove my Ridgeline about 1100 miles up and down the coast last week. Including out most nights on Hwy 1 and other dark, two-lane roads. My latest headlight bulbs worked fantastic! And not one single car flashed me.
Gonna be taking the van (that has the same bulbs) to Tahoe next week. Hoping for the same results. If I start getting flashed, I can always adjust them on the fly.
 
Back
Top