• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Ken Hill Podcast Series

Thanks Ken. Just a heads up though, I found the podcast via your site but the direct link here is broken.

Thanks Ken. At age 71 and still riding 30-40 days a year, the only thing that keeps me going is the technique I've learned from your teachings and podcasts. I don't have energy to waste doing things in ways that are counterproductive and energy consuming.

Well, that, and a maniacal desire to go faster.

Thanks Ken. At age 71 and still riding 30-40 days a year, the only thing that keeps me going is the technique I've learned from your teachings and podcasts. I don't have energy to waste doing things in ways that are counterproductive and energy consuming.

Best compliment and best motivater ever!

And now I finally know why this emoticon was named after you. :afm199:afm199:afm199 :rofl

Hi Ken,

I keep listening to these over & over. we are Incredibly lucky to have access to this vast amount of knowledge.

Apologies if you have covered this but can you spend a few minutes on fitness tips. Yoga? Squats? Weights? Bench press???

Other than hydration, any dietary supplements to help with racing/track riding? What muscles groups should we focus on and are there any special fitness regime you follow?

Thanks again..

Hi Ken,

I keep listening to these over & over. we are Incredibly lucky to have access to this vast amount of knowledge.

Apologies if you have covered this but can you spend a few minutes on fitness tips. Yoga? Squats? Weights? Bench press???

Other than hydration, any dietary supplements to help with racing/track riding? What muscles groups should we focus on and are there any special fitness regime you follow?

Thanks again..

I covered mindfulness training quite a bit under "Your mental game" and have a fitness series in the works!

Last edited:
#46??? Will these never end!?!?!?! :wow

(I hope not) :ride

Just to echo what others have already said; thank you for your time, dedication and energy to share this knowledge and make us all better riders in both small and big ways.

:thumbup

Back