• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

Hey Jesse, we need to hit up that British pub on our Triumphs!

Thinking I'm gonna get ready and hold a "Tea Party"... :twofinger

Oh I should have said British bike owners...not british bikers..implying that we were british..and perhaps riding Italian gas guzzlers! :rofl

wait wait wait...:nchantr

I"m all about hanging with some british ladies so let's not start discriminating against the brits...:leghump

Tim ole buddy, let me know when your hot sister/hot cousin/hot niece/hot friend from college/mediocre friend from work/ugly friend who is rich ((I've always wanted to be a count or a duke, maybe an earl....)) comes into town....:rofl

Well... we should go to Redcoats then! Anyone with a British bike or anybody who wants to revel in the coolness of the British atmosphere should come. So when should we go??

(Redcoats is @ 336 Saint Mary Street, Pleasanton, CA 94566)

photo wall from the Misfits ride

Hi Fellow Misfits,

I created this photo wall from the images I took on the ride: http://goo.gl/VfMme

Anyone can add images by draggin them onto the wall IF... the images are less than 1 meg.

I will make sure Koi will get the archive.

yes.. This is a new photo sharing app called Pixt and yes it is my company. I'm using this opportunity to sneak it into the wild to see how people like the shared walls model.

I hate that when I take pics I am not in them, and it's always cool when I can see what others took in one shareable place. That's why we created Pixt.

All the best,

Pixt Wall

you can click and drag the images

you can enlarge the images by double clicking on them

you can move the entire wall by clicking on the background and draggin it

you can share the wall but use the shortened URL ok: http://goo.gl/VfMme

Please feel free to share you feedback and thoughts via PM or email me at ron@pixt.com

That's cute. Hard to see what the niche is though. It could surely be a nice addition to something more comprehensive.

Usually when I put photos online I like them to be mixed with narrative, and maybe some videos, in a way that others can comment and share their own pics without messing up my presentation. Forums like barf and advrider handle that pretty well.

Well... we should go to Redcoats then! Anyone with a British bike or anybody who wants to revel in the coolness of the British atmosphere should come. So when should we go??

(Redcoats is @ 336 Saint Mary Street, Pleasanton, CA 94566)

Let's do it! We should post up under Social Gatherings...there are more British bike owners here..I have run into quite a few on rides...Bonnies, Thruxtons, BSA, Norton's...

Weeknight? Weekend??

PattyA

I could hit up the owner again to see if you he wants part of it.

I suppose we dont have to ask, but gotta at least do my part to seal the parking spots out front for us.

I could hit up the owner again to see if you he wants part of it.

I suppose we dont have to ask, but gotta at least do my part to seal the parking spots out front for us.

yep..let's do it..whatever..we can keep it casual. Never been to the place.

Let me know if you set it up! Post up in Social Gatherings..see if we can get any other brit bike owners out of hiding around here!!

PattyA

2024 now, missed all our Misfits rides from a decade ago, actually more.

'hope you are all doing well....

Last edited:
ran into Koi at a trackday last fall, he was doing photography for riders.

Back