Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

Being on charlies ride we must have missed your group. The roads weren't in the best conditions. Had a couple of slight slips mid corner. Came across one guy who tossed his bike into the forest but was ok and not hurt.

Being on charlies ride we must have missed your group. The roads weren't in the best conditions. Had a couple of slight slips mid corner. Came across one guy who tossed his bike into the forest but was ok and not hurt.

Yeah, I think you guys were ahead of us, we took to much time gabbing at breakfast to be ahead of ya. You also must have cleared the road cause we didn't have much in the lane's all day. Thanks :thumbup

Didn't see the guy int he woods either so we must have been way after ya :rofl

Thought we might see you guys.....but no. Hung at the bridge for awhile then circled back to Napa via Pope, Oakville, etc. The roads were pretty decent for us.

we got to the bridge at about 2pm. We headed to busters and had lunch their before going to the bridge.

I'm recharging my go pro to see how some of the footage turned out right now. I think our groups took opposite routes.

90 miles, 2 meals and one cake? Someone's got the munchies.:laughing Happy anniversary MisFEETS! I mean MisfEATS!:teeth

Thanks Dani! We missed you out there riding, chowing down pancakes, and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you are always welcome.

Here's the route. :laughing
DSC04851.JPG

Pic of the Mother Fuhking Day! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl :laughing
\

Hey Everyone! I had a great time today! Cant wait for the next ride!

A BIG thanks to Koi for putting the ride together!!!

-Peter... aka the guy on the Tiger ; )

Hey all! I have to say it was a true pleasure to spend the day with my Misfit buddies, old and new!

I didn't want to get all weepy and sentimental during the ride or various meals, but wanted to say how much each and everyone of you mean to me! I did not expect, when I bought the Gixxer last January, that the bike would come along with some GREAT friendships...patient mentors who took a BARF noob on slow speed rides around the area and this time last year...my first ride around Berryessa..much slower pace than today's ride for me for sure!!

I love my Misfits and assorted hangarounds and look forward to many more anniversary parties in the future...especially if there is more yummy cake involved!!!! Yummo!!!

Hey all! I have to say it was a true pleasure to spend the day with my Misfit buddies, old and new!

I didn't want to get all weepy and sentimental during the ride or various meals, but wanted to say how much each and everyone of you mean to me! I did not expect, when I bought the Gixxer last January, that the bike would come along with some GREAT friendships...patient mentors who took a BARF noob on slow speed rides around the area and this time last year...my first ride around Berryessa..much slower pace than today's ride for me for sure!!

I love my Misfits and assorted hangarounds and look forward to many more anniversary parties in the future...especially if there is more yummy cake involved!!!! Yummo!!!

:thumbup :thumbup..

thanks everyone for a great day of riding! it was rad to meet everyone, and enjoy a kick ass part of california roads.

Sounds like y'all had a fun day...I had a good morning seeing all of you riding buddies and met some new people.

One day I will get the bike out...I'd say in about two months that's when riding season should be here lol

Awesome ride today!

Too bad I couldn't stay for lunch, maybe next time.

Thanks again Koi for taking the time to organize it.....

Will- I'll definitely try to make it out with y'all more.. it was nice seeing another fz6 on the road. haha

same here Kev. U got pm.....

Awesome ride today!

Too bad I couldn't stay for lunch, maybe next time.

Thanks again Koi for taking the time to organize it.....

Will- I'll definitely try to make it out with y'all more.. it was nice seeing another fz6 on the road. haha

Look what you started Koi, even Kamikaze who doesn't post much here posted something. No Brokeback Mountain here peeps....:laughing

That's why I don't like camping.

Back