Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

Two Beautiful Italians with Tiny Tanks!!!

Welcome Shane,

You are more than welcome to join us. Our skills range the gamut, and please read Koi's initial post about the ride. Hope to see you tomorrow ant the Highway 29 Cafe for breakfast. If you have any questions, just ask away!:thumbup:thumbup

Thank you LG.... I read "The Pace" article. It was very good. Yes, the Tiny Tank is going to take some getting used to.

Sunny weather, good peeps, and even some CAAAAKKKEEE? Damn Koi it's like you planned this all out way in advance. You go bro! Wiping frosting off cheek...

Dan, first line for joint issues and pain should be a chiropractor, don't worry we have very gentle adjustments for people in situations just like you are. Additionally we will know by the end of one visit whether or not you have a chiropractic problem or not. And for clarification for prior posts we are real doctors and lets not kick an argument out of that the education to do what we do is very extensive.

PS, our crack is very good

And for clarification for prior posts we are real doctors and lets not kick an argument out of that the education to do what we do is very expensive.

FTFY :twofinger :rofl

Edit: In: Patty A(MayGoddess), J(LadyGadget), James(jalek), Koi, Nikki(nowdatslivin), dblosmith, Bart (enzo) , Rod(r), theSmokester, Will(Griffindor), Tim(nufc) Peter(CBRyder), Brianna(Tigerlily), Tim(Titus), Greg(Star_Man), Ed, Gene(Kamikazi), Nate(Mini-Sushi), Brandon(Over) Shane(B), Mystery Guest :devil

Wussy Wimpy Maybe's: Mehran, BigB, Dennis(Budman), Honey Badger (AJ), Texas_Two_Step, culverDan in the Van, Dani(HP).

Last edited:
Ok so I will see how my back feels in the morning, if it feels better I will come have pancakes with all of you fish heads.

I will not be following you on your ride, my back can't take that right now.

Dan, first line for joint issues and pain should be a chiropractor, don't worry we have very gentle adjustments for people in situations just like you are. Additionally we will know by the end of one visit whether or not you have a chiropractic problem or not. And for clarification for prior posts we are real doctors and lets not kick an argument out of that the education to do what we do is very extensive.

James... a Shameless plug!!! Woo Hoo!

Sunny weather, good peeps, and even some CAAAAKKKEEE? Damn Koi it's like you planned this all out way in advance. You go bro! Wiping frosting off cheek...

It's about time I see your sorry face sister!! Looking forward to hanging out and cracking up all the others with our clever and quick banter. :rofl:rofl

Unnnnhhhhhhh NanaNa NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's on people, gear up and get on the road!!!!

Great ride Ya'll

Posting up pictures HERE

Will post up the best once I am done going through them all.

Very nice ride. It was nice to meet, eat and ride with everyone. See you all next time.

Shane

Rod's Pics, 1 of 2

Dan arrives with his other van, the one without the Misfits art work. :laughing
DSC04836.JPG

At breakfast.
DSC04837.JPG

DSC04838.JPG

Pre-ride meeting.
DSC04845.JPG

DSC04846.JPG

Nicki shows off her swag.
DSC04847.JPG

DSC04848.JPG

There's nothing like a woman with a wrench!
DSC04849.JPG

Here's the route. :laughing
DSC04851.JPG

DSC04853.JPG

At the Bridge.
DSC04854.JPG

Last edited:
Rod's Pics, 2 of 2

Took a few pics while we waited for our table to get ready.

DSC04860.JPG

DSC04862.JPG

DSC04866.JPG

DSC04867.JPG

DSC04868.JPG

Tim rode all the way up from Santa Clara for this!
DSC04869.JPG

DSC04870.JPG

DSC04871.JPG

DSC04872.JPG

DSC04873.JPG

The cake!
DSC04878.JPG

The wimmen volunteer to do the blowing. :thumbup
DSC04879.JPG

DSC04880.JPG

Beautiful day, great ride, great friends. Thanks everyone, and especially to Koi for putting this together!

90 miles, 2 meals and one cake? Someone's got the munchies.:laughing Happy anniversary MisFEETS! I mean MisfEATS!:teeth

Sorry ya couldn't make it Dani. I miss my favorite photo model! :laughing

:hail:hail:hail
'another great one Koi...

It was nice riding & meeting new faces, great ride. Kevin (FZ6), you need to ride more often with us, so we'll have 2 FZ6ers :laughing
Special mention for Patty J. & John (Smokester), you both rode very well. I guess the perks of being a sweeper (Group C) is you can see those who are getting better & faster.

I don't know about group A, I've never been on that pace.:thumbup
Maybe after our 2nd or 3rd Anniversary, we'll see.:laughing

Group B had a good pace, thanks Rod.

Yes Dani, I was hoping we would finally meet, but, next time ok?

Finished posting all the pics Here

Post up your pics and video's and share with us all in the photo's thread.

As a personal favor if anyone is so inclined to go onto somewhere like Tripadvisor or Yelp and thank Roman and the rest of the staff at Quinto Patio, it would be greatly appreciated. Try to keep the awesome little places like this alive and keep out the Chipotle's that are ruining True Mexican Food in the country. Ok, end of :rant

Couple of my favorites

The Cake
DSC_2267.jpg

The Misfit Noobs
DSC_2126.jpg

The Open Road
DSC_2150.jpg

The Group
DSC_2162.jpg

The Blow Job
DSC_2272.jpg

Extreme Close Ups!