• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Layed her down.

E.T.PhoneHome said:
Maybe u shoulda told this to Mstingray before he went to the track

:twofinger:twofinger:twofinger:twofinger

i think i would have done fine (not crash) if i didn't try chasing that duc around on street tires :rolleyes

Just come back really pissed one day and tell them some car hit your parked bike in a parking lot and sped off like a fool ;)

VentoGixxeRider said:
Ohh yah I need to get this fixed ASAP. Have to get the fairings and paint done before my gf and moom realizes I layed it down. If they find out can you say good bye bike. And I dont want that to happen.

VentoGixxeRider said:
FYI im 26yo and am not some punk kid. I got the hot doggin and showing off out of me a long time ago in my car. Which also cost me alot of money to learn my lessons on. In that case I went from a Hon-duhh to the current Vw I now own. If any of you guys went to HIN you might have seen my car there. Its a blue mk3 jetta with white 17" wheels, touring wing, and CF hood. I was the only third gen jetta there, and was parked in the Redwood Hall along with a bunch of other euro cars.

Hmm... What's your name? Are you from SFBA VW, or NorCal VW?

About your bike... As I am sure you've heard enough of "I told you so" and crap like that so I am not even gonna bother. I guess just take it easy and don't hurt yourself. You have one hell of a bike, a little unforgiving, IMO, so be careful out there.

Mstingray said:

i think i would have done fine (not crash) if i didn't try chasing that duc around on street tires :rolleyes

What kind of tires?

TypeIII said:

Hmm... What's your name? Are you from SFBA VW, or NorCal VW?

Im on both boards.... but as of late I really dont post much as I used to on the Gruppe boards.... Youll usually find me on the NorCal VW boards though..... My Sn on both boards are SlmdVento... I seen you post up before on the boards and knew what you SN meant... So I also kinda knew what Jap in a Box refered too before the explaination.

Mstingray said:

I don't buy that arguement in the least... if you put Freddie Spencer on a track that has more turns than an oval with a streettire-shod ex500, he's probably smoke my R1+me with slicks. (In other words, blaming it on your tires without having oil or oily water or sand or nails or shredded into nacho cheese is probably a cop out ;) )

Back