• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks once again for a great party and fabulous party theme!

Actually BARF never forgets. We just forgive!!

And that is not Gragorin it's pistol pete

I *know* that is Pistol Pete in the fancy getup, I was talking about the guy on the right who might be mistaken for Valgar, but it isn't Valgar

(don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs :twofinger :p)

damns!! sounds like the party lived up to the usual OFG party Hype...

I had family come by on saturday, so I wasnt able to come out and play... maybe next time

I *know* that is Pistol Pete in the fancy getup, I was talking about the guy on the right who might be mistaken for Valgar, but it isn't Valgar

(don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs :twofinger :p)

That's Sergio. :cool

Yana:banana

Those cupcake were gooooood. Thanks for letting me borrow the medalion!

I just wanted to thank OFG and OFW for having us all over for a very fun night and lending couches and floors where they were need for the night. I can't wait till the next one and I enjoyed meeting so many new and old faces..

Thankz again Tom and Kris for opening your home and your armz. We luvs ya!

Here's One of our newest "CLAN" members-Kreem

Attachments

• 60-70sPartay.jpg
    60-70sPartay.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Wow! Another fantastic party!

I particularly appreciated the Coffae. What would a party be with out hot Coffae?

We love your hospitality!

Thanks Tom and Kris for hosting this party! You have a fantastic house! I had a great time and it was great seeing my favorite BARFers and meeting new ones.

I look forward to future parties and warmer weather :cool :ride :party

Next party, Ima bring the Pocketdog over to my Mom's, so I can stay the night and have breffas! :teeth

Now that I know the full extent of these parties I will bring food stuffs next time. Gotta pull me weight
keep in mind that the turnout is greater for the bbq b/c it has been running for sometime,where as this was a new addition.but yeah,dont hesitate to bring fud for the next one...:thumbup

Desmodromic said:
I was lucky to get the ones that fell on the floor. I had to upgraded to the 30min rule!

What? Luke didn't get it first? I'm surprised it was there that long.

BTW, Twister, Rock Band, BBQ, this sounds like it was a great party.

Back