• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^ ouch... I'd think getting your toes tattooed would hurt like crazy!!!! *cringes*

thanks for clearing that up for me. :rolleyes

ya, I guess I'll have to give back my advance, I suck as a photojournalist.

oh, were you being sarcastic in your original post :confused lost on me :twofinger

no worries, we still love ya

This is the best one I have of Kiki's outfit. There is a hat, but it has disappeared into the black of the night, just like Jimmy's 'fro.

Thanks Cygnus! Nice meeting you finally yesterday!!! Gosh, my hair was wild and coming undone last night. :mad :laughing

somebody post some pics of me legs to distract onlookers from me face :p

Er, I have one sorta' (from the photo thread) :) ...

2hed5pk.jpg

:hail:hailTom and Chris for yet another great party, thank you very much. Two of the most generous and happy people I have ever met. It is always a pleasure to get invited to one of your parties. An additional thanks go out from me to Steve for calling me when I was thinking of bailing cuz of work:nerd I needed that kick in the ass buddy, thanks.

I tried for the Lief Garret hair but ended up it just didn't work out:cry

We've all been "that guy" sometime or other.:rolleyes I'm just glad Lisa and I ended up leaving earlier than all the "excitement". I'll be back on grill duty next party, promise!

We've all been "that guy" sometime or other.

There is a lot of truth to this statement. For the offenders - do not hang your head in shame and walk away. Instead learn from the "errors" in your ways learn from your mistakes and do not let it happen again! Come out and play. We will forgive you/forget about it in time.

Thanks Cygnus! Nice meeting you finally yesterday!!! Gosh, my hair was wild and coming undone last night. :mad :laughing

Er, I have one sorta' (from the photo thread) :) ...

2hed5pk.jpg

thanks Kiki, I really like that photo :) (i always like the ones without my face showing :rofl)

WOT? Bill and Lisa were there????? Did Tina show??? There were people there and I didn't see them??? Christ I am getting really senile, really.

Or did you guys get there after I left? I think I left around 10ish :confused

jolly good time, like I said it was great meeting new people and seeing old friends. I even met that guy from Slumdog Millionaire, he is up for a BAFTA ya know ;) :rofl

^^ wrong

I cannot, however, remember who it is, just that it aint Valgar

um, was it Gragorin :confused

There is a lot of truth tothis statement. For the offenders do not hang your head in shame and walk away. Instead learn from the "errors" in your ways learn from your mistakes and do not let it happen again! Come out and play. We will forgive you/forget about it in time.

Actually BARF never forgets. We just forgive!!

And that is not Gragorin it's pistol pete

Last edited:
In case anybody is wondering, "that guy" sent me a PM today to let me know that he made it home safely. He also offered his sincere apologies for his behavior last night and promised to act much better next time. :thumbup

Can we all let it go now? :)

there were a lot of happy people there, but was anyone having more fun than Pete? I don't think so.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 24
  • peteating.jpg
    peteating.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
  • peteplaying.jpg
    peteplaying.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
speaking of people we don't get to see often enough...

I really like this one of Suzanne and Chris

Attachments

• suzandchris.jpg
    suzandchris.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 20
Hi Dave!

and no string of photos would be complete without the obligatory R6diva pic.

Attachments

• daveandcorrene.jpg
    daveandcorrene.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 26
Tom ans Chris.

Good to see you at the LibMo meet/dinner on Friday.
Sorry that I missed this, but you can count on me to attend your "next" event.

And if you need some H/A security I can arrange for some. Don't ask :shhh

:loco Mark :loco

Tom ans Chris.

Good to see you at the LibMo meet/dinner on Friday.
Sorry that I missed this, but you can count on me to attend your "next" event.

And if you need some H/A security I can arrange for some. Don't ask :shhh

:loco Mark :loco

Uhm... H/A's for security didn't work out so well at Altamont...

Back