• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

More shity gas on the way.....More Ethanol! WTF?

Ok. I wasn't going to get back in on this. But shit, cry me a river..! :rolleyes

Now that all the usual suspects are here. I'm going to address all of you liberals at the same time. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP..! Resort to calling me names or whatever you want because I dissed your messiah..? Boo hoo..! It's amazing how pissi liberals get when their feelings get hurt. It's soo much fun..! :rofl

RAWR!

Now if you think that most liberals in the Bay Area don't get annoyed by the "M" word..? Then I don't know what planet your living in..? Liberals believe that our military should be planting flowers not dropping bombs. That's the reality. Look at PFC Bradley Manning. A traitor. Being voted by the Berkeley City Council as a hero..! That's your people folks... Now, get off my lawn..! :twofinger

VagisilAnti-itch.jpg

Last edited:
I hand mixed E85 to use in custom ZX6R powered Formula SAE car as part of a team at OSU. We disintegrated many parts that were advertised as Ethanol safe. I urged the team to switch to gas, but was already had dyno tuned custom engine maps for E85. The team switched to gas after I graduated and started winning.
P5120014.jpg

Did they say oil peaked in the 1970s? No one knows when its really gonna happen.

Oil peaked in the US in 1970. I'm talking about Global Oil Peak, which if it happens in the next decade will result in permanent economy retraction because alternative to oil have not been prepared. That would suck. I'm sure you wanted to retire on your 401K and make money off that expensive real estate, but, it turns out to be a loss.

Back