• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Moto125GP: Paris Hilton's new team

wingnutthehutt sez,

".....(the issue would be that while the bike would always be on pole the rider would have to stop three times and reboot his ECU during the race.) ....."

we already have this - it's called TTXGP or TTZero or eBike racing.....

Well, given that I will be laid on at the end of the month and my boss has no expectation that I am going to do any work while I am sitting here, so searching the Internet is the most exciting thing for me to do, I am really failing at the BARF thing.
I'm sorry to hear that but :laughing at your response.

wingnutthehutt sez, "...(the issue would be that while the bike would always be on pole the rider would have to stop three times and reboot his ECU during the race.)"

we already have this - it's called TTXGP or TTZero or eBike racing.....

Doh! Forgot about that.

jeebers we are 2 pages in and NOBODY has asked if she is the bike :rofl

can't wait to see the sponsor logos on a motogp team..

whichproduct.jpg

it really does look like a Toys-R-Us "Barbi Bike" or something.....

Werd.

I think it's cool she's part of a racing team, even if it is really odd. I say she gets 20 points for that.

I'm not saying having a woman sponsoring a team is at issue. I just can't stand her. What has she done to deserve the fame she has? She was born to someone that made a fortune and acted like a bitchy tramp in a show and... It doesn't seem fair that someone like that gets recognition for simply being alive when I know plenty of people that do AMAZING things every day (many of them right here on this forum) and might not even get a thank you is all.

why, O, thank you

I had no idea that my many posts were interpreted [correctly !!] as amazing

I say horay!
Why not have her sponcer a team the money is there.
Who cares who she is.
Go paris go. Brittney come on sponcer a team also and sing a song
Robert

I'm not saying having a woman sponsoring a team is at issue. I just can't stand her. What has she done to deserve the fame she has? She was born to someone that made a fortune and acted like a bitchy tramp in a show and... It doesn't seem fair that someone like that gets recognition for simply being alive when I know plenty of people that do AMAZING things every day (many of them right here on this forum) and might not even get a thank you is all.

Who cares? Life isn't fair and sponsorship money needs to come from somewhere. I figured people would be more excited about having American money go towards 125cc GP racing.

Hey, if she wants to pony up... cool. I just don't like her is all I'm saying and I'm sick to death of hearing about her.

I'd rather hear about some American talent making their mark rather than someone born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

If that sparkly pink bike starts winning, the lulz will be EPIC!

so you already knew about Keira Knightley astride a roundcase Ducati 750S for some perfume ad?

Last edited:
Back