• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Moto125GP: Paris Hilton's new team

too much piston slap with this model .....

Heroic is doing the Leathers for the team and it looks like the easter bunny :barf

not a fan of hers but i can't stop looking at those pix...

she looks hawt in leathers and not so much twig looking...

:leghump

n517886_2010-parishilton.slideshow.jpg

Definitely an ATGATT fail. Can't go sliding around in that track suit. Might as well just not wear anything at all around the track.

thats not her Bod.... They cut and pasted her head on a chick that eats and doesnt :barf

hiring an all girl rider team with those race suits would bring some good attention. wheter they are in front or back doesnt matter

hiring an all girl rider team with those race suits would bring some good attention. wheter they are in front or back doesnt matter

I hate pink, but I'll volunteer for that team! I think this is a good thing for motorcycle racing, one of my favorite sayings "Love me or Hate me, you're thinking of me". This has surely got people talking about motorcycle racing. We are all struggling for sponsorship right now, and this sport needs more attention and money thrown at it. Like her or not, I have to give her a big thumbs up and I do hope it brings a lot of attention to the sport from big money sponsors.

I didn't know we lived in the 50's where women aren't allowed to be in charge of their sexuality.

Rossi fucks a lot, is he a whore and not good for the sport?

Rossi has tallent and a JOB. Does rossi go out every other weekend with his dick hanging out of his pants? we have all seen her Kootchie in the news. So no she is not good for the sport

Rossi has tallent and a JOB. Does rossi go out every other weekend with his dick hanging out of his pants? we have all seen her Kootchie in the news. So no she is not good for the sport

Bullshit.

If any existing race fans are so fucking prissy that some girl and her name being on a race team makes them want to bail, let 'em. Same goes for any prospective fans that would be turned away for the same reason; door's over there.

It's not like GP is letting itself get associated with a dictator or something. Oh, wait...

Back