• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Moto125GP: Paris Hilton's new team

What has she done to deserve the fame she has? She was born to someone that made a fortune and acted like a bitchy tramp in a show and... It doesn't seem fair

Sucked dick on video and put it out for everyone to see. She's famous because people, young dumb girls, want what she has; fashionable clothes, a thin body, an attractive face, money, desired by men and confidence.

Life is totally and completely unfair. All things in life are a result of good or bad luck, even those who do what we would call noble or admirable acts, merely do so because of who they were born to and how their personality was shaped by their experience of life. All fame and admiration is undeserved.

Hopefully she'll bring more fans to the sport, especially young and hot women.:party

Last edited:
A big name like Hilton supporting motorcycle racing is a good thing. Which hotel will the team stay at?

A big name like Hilton supporting motorcycle racing is a good thing. Which hotel will the team stay at?

Motel Sex, uh I mean six........yeah well I say its all good as well whatever brings more attention to the sport is good, can you imagine the uproar of the nascar fans if she bought into that sport ? That would be hilarious.

"Any publicity is good publicity as long as they spell your name right". I don't think she's very bright but no reason not to take her money..

My girlfriend and I are torn on the subject. I think it is excellent that someone like Paris Hilton is sponsoring a race team. She has the Oz mentality when it comes to PH. For motorcycles I don't think anything but good will come of it. This opens the doors to put motorcycle racing in an easily influenced demographic. It will get the sport exposure on a level that it isn't accustomed to, and so long as we have someone whose entire career is based on what people think of them then they will be sure to promote it in a good light.

Cut her a bit of slack she is a lot better bike developer than Kimberly Stewart. She was able to get that mini chopper dialed in to hand the righted of a 50 meter red carpet circuit. The traction made bike set up crucial and and Kim demonstrated any overlooking on suspension results in a wicked highside.
[YOUTUBE]94mGl-aEK0E[/YOUTUBE]

Kim Kardashian is sponsoring a NASCAR team if "socialites" get into a bidding war of who has the cooler racer I think we should encourage it. We could use it as a step to bring the excitement & entertainment of racing back up in the public's eye to where it is in our hearts thats a win in my book.

I'm not saying having a woman sponsoring a team is at issue. I just can't stand her. What has she done to deserve the fame she has? She was born to someone that made a fortune and acted like a bitchy tramp in a show and... It doesn't seem fair that someone like that gets recognition for simply being alive when I know plenty of people that do AMAZING things every day (many of them right here on this forum) and might not even get a thank you is all.

While I agree with you about how our media-driven society often rewards the wrong people for the wrong reasons, I am also very happy that the rich little twat is throwing some of her cash at my favorite sport. Even if the bikes do look like they came out of Barbie's fantasy garage.

n517886_2010-parishilton.slideshow.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly she looks boner-rific in that photo. Of course then I remember that beauty is fleeting but herpes is forever.

Last edited:
shouldn't that foto also be posted in the Aprilia thread?

done!!

Big difference in the 1st (post #1) and last (post #53) photos. I dunno, maybe 10-15 lbs difference. I thought maybe someone photoshopped the last pic and put Paris's head on a more voluptuous body.

yeah, whether it's baby fat or enhancements or whatevar -
it sure looks like 2 different gals, eh?

A couple of my favorite things, fast bikes and easy girls :) Glad to see more money coming into the sport, esp. at the 125 level!

While I agree with you about how our media-driven society often rewards the wrong people for the wrong reasons, I am also very happy that the rich little twat is throwing some of her cash at my favorite sport. Even if the bikes do look like they came out of Barbie's fantasy garage.

n517886_2010-parishilton.slideshow.jpg

I am also very happy that the rich little twat is throwing some of her cash at my favorite sport. Even if the bikes do look like they came out of Barbie's fantasy garage.

hell yeah...i'd ride it...even w/ hello kitty on the side.

the bikes graphix combo looks bitchen, bet she didnt come up with the ideas tho. I mean, replace the pink with red and you've got a sexy machine.. Leave it pink and youve got a sexy tampoon! Either way, Id ride them both, even let parris sit backwards and take her for a ride through the corkscrew!! ooowwww, that would hit the spot! forget apex's, im riding that biatch full bore through the turn! ...Just remember to twist the throttle and not Parris tit... that bolt on part would likely fall off and would lead to being black flagged!! ... BTW, Justin Timberlake owned an offshore boat racing team and it was badd ass! Bottom line, Celebs bring the $$ and the press, our sport needs all of that it can get!! ...wounder when the paris race replica 125gp bike hits the stores?

Back