MotoAmerica Silly Season / Off season thread for 2024

Thanks Peter.

Good article. I cross posted in the General thread where many were not familiar with her. Perhaps we can entice a few more casual fans to climb on the couch.

Yeah, when I saw that post asking why isn't Yaakov on our radar, I meant to reply with Hey come on down to the Couch Racer's Corner, we have been riding the Kayla train all along!!! And with the Rahals new team I expect the whole series to gain attention from the car peeps and regular folks too.

:rolleyes

Fans can now gamble on MotoAmerica races.

MotoAmerica.com: Wanna Bet? MotoAmerica Partners With ALT Sports Data In Exclusive Global Sports Betting Data Rights Agreement

MotoAmerica will provide access to its race timing data, allowing ALT Sports Data to collect, analyze, and distribute the data to licensed sports betting operators worldwide. Fans can look forward to a robust betting experience that offers real-time statistics, odds, and insights. The partnership gives MotoAmerica’s fans the opportunity to engage with teams and riders more than previously was possible, as well as having more information about what’s happening on the track through the sharing of information with ALT Sports Data.

Well.. I am not surprised.

Wonder how much I can win with the "Will Kayla be the only woman on the SS grid?"

For 2024 the MotoAmerica Super Hooligans class will have two races at each of the five rounds where they appear. No secret I love the Super Hooligans class and escalating entry numbers mean I'm not alone.

https://www.motoamerica.com/five-round-super-hooligan-national-championship-set-for-motoamerica-2024/?doing_wp_cron=1702579983.8663659095764160156250

The 2024 Mission Foods Super Hooligan National Championship Brought To You By Roland Sands Design will take place at five rounds of the MotoAmerica Championship and will feature 10 races.

The championship features 750cc-and-up twins and triples from the world’s premier manufacturers, including KTM, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Ducati, BMW, Triumph and Yamaha.

1. Daytona International Speedway March 7-9,
2. Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, Washington, June 28-30
3. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, California, July 12-14;
4. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio, August 16-18.
5. Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, September 13-15.

BJNB0745_P-scaled.jpg

Very cool that we will get more Hooligan action here on the West Coast, and they are gonna be fun to watch at Mid-Ohio. We'll see how the triples fit in, hope to see some new teams join the party.

Can't wait to see how SDK goes on the BMW.

That is sad to see. I have much respect for Tryg's passion to keep racing after losing his son.

Wishing Tryg Westby the best for his health and his future endeavors. Sad to see the team leave the paddock but he made a big contribution for many years and we should all be thankful for that.

With Cory, PJ, and, Kayla gone, who will be Cam’s teammate next season. Tytlers has some open seats.

Back