• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

[YOUTUBE]cX_Dz3zGpNg[/YOUTUBE]

"Grammy Award–winning composer Christopher Tin, known for his film and video game soundtracks, and acclaimed playwright and screenwriter Susan Soon He Stanton offer a compelling new world premiere ending to Mr Giacomo Puccini’s final work, Turandot."

🥳

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkPCmIxv-3k&pp=ygUabHVjaWxsZSBib2dhbiBzaGF2ZSBlbSBkcnk%3D[/YOUTUBE]

The best song inspired by a commute?
[YOUTUBE]ZaEAbleWSjs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
No Sunday Morning Acoustic Triple tomorrow 'cause it's time to Cowboy Up ya'll !
Livermore Rodeo 2024.jpg
Bull Balls.jpg
Bull.jpg

Actually, I was 15 when I got my first real Pickup!

Last edited:
Not to take things too far off track, but this is AI generated:

I Know, I Know... "AI" is here to stay BUT it just ain't natural!! One Thousand times worse than Dylan going electric!!!
Won't be long before everybody's got implanted "chips", then after that were just brain matter in a jar all connected to an AI neural network. :afm199:thumbdown

Yeah, not really sure what to think about this.

Rick Beato had an interesting take on his YouTube channel, consistent with what he's been saying for a long time. The new bit was he had played this clip for his two kids independently and they each knew it was AI generated before he told them. They were picking up on some sound signature that he can't hear and he's got ears. The stuff will only get better in terms of rendering and it will be increasingly difficult to tell it's AI generated. Rick makes the point that the GPT output will just burp out more of what you already know you like, which will stagnate many people's musical taste and growth.

down the AI rabbit hole we go:

and, opera:

"Prompt: A song with the theme: "Unskilled am I in the Oratory that pleases the mob", classical, orchestral, romanticism,Instrumental, Classical, Classical music, Western classical music, Orchestral, Romanticism, Romantic classical, Romantic."
"Lyrics (mostly) by Udio with Plutarch"

An A.I. Music Experiment​
All "original" music is composed by A.I.​
All "original" visuals are created by A.I.​
All pop song lyric video images are all generated by A.I.with minimal human input​

all music is derivative of the human experience, I suppose ... only now I guess that some music can be algorithmically derivative. so that's progress, maybe ... :laughing

Last edited:
Back