• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Here is an AI that embarassingly fooled me. Fuckers.

I witnessed, in person, Pantera performing Whiplash and Seek and Destroy with Phil Anselmo on guitar, Jason Newsted on Bass, and Dimebag singing. 30 years ago :afm199

Did DEVO predict Tom Brady?

IMG_3016.jpeg

I am in awe of how the Lord of Lard is able to keep makin' bacon beyond mistakin' into his 60's now. I love the inter-generational collaboration by getting 3Teeth involved.

The new album is killer and I will praise the Lard at his gracing us with an American shores visit to SF in October.

[youtube]HDpuAq9ONKU[/youtube]

It's awesome that you got to see her perform; I'm enjoying her music this morning. Thanks for the vibe. ;)

:thumbup

yes, my wife got the tickets for free with some radio promotion—here’s one moar from her that I like that she played for us at the Fox Theater:

Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway - San Francisco Blues

Lucero’s frontman, Ben Nichols, is the brother of Jeff Nichols, who directed the recent movie, “The Bikeriders” … this video is from 2010, I guess:

Ben’s lyrics to the song about the book are basically a synopsis of the movie Jeff made (the song was released in 2005). :ride

Last edited:
Back