• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Damn, I can't stop listening to the new Carcass album. Blast from the past for me and they fucking are KILLING IT. Bill Steer is the fucking man.

I picked it up last week. It definitely kicks some ass!

[youtube]nwczYW4c9yM[/youtube]

switchin it up and going a little oldschool newtime ;) May not be safe for work so put cha phones on. yo. :laughing

[youtube]ab9176Srb5Y[/youtube]

switchin it up and going a little oldschool newtime ;) May not be safe for work so put cha phones on. yo. :laughing

[youtube]ab9176Srb5Y[/youtube]

Glad to see Em having fun again instead of trying to take himself too seriously. :teeth

Some quasi-Black Metal thrashy punky stuff from Darkthrone

[youtube]HXy1IuGZQWo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Here's a new Buckethead tune. It's long, but worth the investment of time. It would be quite redundant to say that this song is pure genius in the form of shred guitar.:party

[youtube]Oj1s1JBA5Vs[/youtube]

Here's a new Buckethead tune. It's long, but worth the investment of time. It would be quite redundant to say that this song is pure genius in the form of shred guitar.:party

[youtube]Oj1s1JBA5Vs[/youtube]

Holy fucking shit, that's badass!

Have a very grym and nekro Halloween

[youtube]NfTX_Ctf7Pk[/youtube]

[youtube]2HpeCpO_uFE[/youtube]

[youtube]IKuNN8zewx8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Wake up, silent majority!

Spent a lot of time listening to "True sounds of Liberty" when I was a wee lad. I haven't heard them for quite a while. They were one of my favorite punk bands.:applause

That ain't Ministry!

[youtube]DMD8hptFusw[/youtube]

THAT is Ministry :teeth

Dude, let me take you back to the original Ministry...
[youtube]sET1lhBMNiU[/youtube]

[youtube]gQozjL_Xi88[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back