• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Dude, don't be the, "Kids at a Metal Show," guy.

But she loves Amon Amarth! :laughing I'll stick some earplugs in her ears, toss her up on my shoulders and chill at the back of the crowd. Talk me out of it.

Edit: I guess my biggest concern is people smoking dope in the building.

Last edited:
But she loves Amon Amarth! :laughing I'll stick some earplugs in her ears, toss her up on my shoulders and chill at the back of the crowd. Talk me out of it.

Don't let anyone talk you out of giving a kid the gift of a lifelong affinity for metal :thumbup

Plus I have noticed that the creepier/more br00tal the metal is, the nicer the fans are, so I'm sure she'll be fine.

Okay I am going to post some mainstream metalXcore crap.

The song that first got me into Killswitch Engage. The whole album is fucking fantastic.

[youtube]tugUqYCwksk[/youtube]

This is my favorite song off of their new album (probably because it's the most raw and sounds the least pop)

[youtube]P0UJIbvTcww[/youtube]

Don't let anyone talk you out of giving a kid the gift of a lifelong affinity for metal :thumbup

Plus I have noticed that the creepier/more br00tal the metal is, the nicer the fans are, so I'm sure she'll be fine.

I've been going to metal shows for 20+ years. Metalheads are the friendliest people ever! There's always a few cockbags, buy they usually get dealt with :thumbup

I've been going to metal shows for 20+ years. Metalheads are the friendliest people ever! There's always a few cockbags, buy they usually get dealt with :thumbup

You mean this guy?

Pantera-Fatty1-604x728.jpg

Holy F-ballz, I love me some T.Rex.

[youtube]ft-1lQVSx-Y[/youtube]

On valentines day even! My 7 year old wants to go too. I'm still trying to decide if it's a good idea :laughing

Yea, it's two against one in my household. Mom can come if she likes.:rofl

Oh. I call those guys Metal Hipsters. Fuck them.

No. Crush them. When I was young, if you didn't leave a metal show with a bloody lip or a black eye, you were doing it wrong. Hence the, "don't bring small children," thing. Perhaps the fans are soft and weak now. :dunno

I'm old and haven't been to a metal show in like 10 years.

I just got back from seeing Soulfly at the DNA Lounge. It was excellent, and I only got a bloody nose! \m/\m/

Queen, David Bowie and Mick Ronson during the Freddie Mercury tribute concert at Wembley Stadium

[youtube]2JOvgfOkxgQ[/youtube]

Back