• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

I've been on a pretty hard SMG kick lately. Chris Randall has long been too unappreciated as an artist. He is like the Raymond Watts of America.

[youtube]1EksqYQkeVY[/youtube]

[youtube]AwIh3PS2-X8[/youtube]

[youtube]G6U4RZQ4SGw[/youtube]

[youtube]hIe-VpLgcXc[/youtube]

Last edited:
I've been on a pretty hard SMG kick lately. Chris Randall has long been too unappreciated as an artist. He is like the Raymond Watts of America.

[youtube]1EksqYQkeVY[/youtube]

[youtube]AwIh3PS2-X8[/youtube]

[youtube]G6U4RZQ4SGw[/youtube]

[youtube]hIe-VpLgcXc[/youtube]

I have an early 90's sister machine gun shirt somewhere. I saw them a bunch of times.

Here is a horrible picture of me wearing it before my hair got really long. Oh and no beard at that time. :laughing
10675529_10152239154626362_5100687714212776903_n.jpg

I have an early 90's sister machine gun shirt somewhere. I saw them a bunch of times.

Here is a horrible picture of me wearing it before my hair got really long. Oh and no beard at that time. :laughing

It is so unfortunate how under appreciated SMG was. Speaking of which.

Butthole Surfers?

[youtube]GXCh9OhDiCI[/youtube]

[youtube]CNAkbbKycCM[/youtube]

[youtube]7ezAFZYyML8[/youtube]

The BucketMaster's only put out about 200 Pikes (30 minute jams) in the past couple years. Thing is, most of 'em are great! :teeth

[youtube]wfdfXVlduLk[/youtube]

30 years ago today, their lead singer and guitarist died in an auto accident. Long live The Minutemen.

[youtube]4LjMeGtgE0M[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back